Friday, June 19, 2009

I never thought that I would like Seattle this much.


Yesterday I went to a job interview for a coffee shop downtown, and I have another for an administrative assistant next week. I can't believe my luck - on Craigslist no less! Two others (box office for a theatre and preschool teacher - said they might get back to me as well).


The roommates and I are planning a Christmas party...for June 25th. There will be gingerbread men and Christmas clothing, and entertainment... Basically, we just want someone to come over and play music, since Sarah left her piano, guitar, and saxaphone here, and between the three of us they've been very quiet.


The other day I wandered around Fremont, where they have a fantastic troll living under a bridge who collects the toll. It's certainly more interesting than a toll collector. Plus, he eats the cars that can't afford to cross.


2 comments:

  1. A good reason not to have a car; who know when you might be short of change. Congrats on the job interviews, Haley!

    ReplyDelete