


This morning I walked down to the small but wonderful farmer's market and bought some snap peas -- and flowers for my new roommate who is graduating from college today:

I walked a couple miles to the Nordic Heritage Museum, which turned out to be three floors of Scandinavian antiques, overly-detailed signs (frustrating to someone like me who likes to read all the information...this is why I like to go to museums by myself), and creepy mannequins. Definitely a two-trip museum.

















A really interesting neighborhood, and a beautiful day to explore it. I love your front door!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I loved the hanging shoes. What was the story? It looked like someone was commenting about having bad dreams as a 6 yr old. I also loved the no Pot Bellied Pigs sign.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog name-I hope others appreciate its origin.
i like your fedora
ReplyDeleteps. sf mourns our loss
pps.
the whole town is desolate, all the cars have the left rear wheel painted black as a mourning wreath and there's a perpetual wail all night along the north shore