I made a headband!
Anthropologie's: $42My cost: $2
This morning I went to the Ballard farmer's market and bought some radishes, apples, lettuce, and snap peas. I love the music they have there - both times I've gone it's some combination of fiddlers, banjo players, harmonica, and other supercool instruments. I couldn't help stopping and watching a couple of fiddle players with a group of toddlers dancing in front of them.
Later on, Linnea (my roommate) and I drove the short distance to Fremont to visit our other roommate Andrea at work at Starbucks.
Wouldn't you like to walk into a Starbucks and see this smile?Today was the Fremont street fair, so afterward we walked around part of the HUGE fair, perusing the wares, sampling, and even participating in an open-to-anyone painting project (walk up, grab a brush, and get to work). That was the highlight of my day. I was inspired by all the foxgloves around the neighborhood:




cute! and so continues my mild jealousy of your life.
ReplyDeletesoooo cute. your new seattle life is so whimsical
ReplyDelete