Saturday, September 4, 2010

Give 'Em the Ol' Razzle Dazzle

I have about a week to prepare for "Chicago" auditions. Haven't picked or memorized a monologue yet, haven't decided on a song, still need to write up my resume. To say that I'm a little nervous for my first musical audition in almost eight years is the understatement of the century. And to make it worse, I inadvertently scheduled my audition right after my incredibly talented co-worker (girl funded her travels by entering and winning karaoke contests whenever she was running low on cash, for heaven's sake!). I just need to buckle down. At least I have a headshot now. Not to sound vain, but I'm going to credit the photographer (me), the model (me), and the photo-editor (me+Microsoft Digital Image) for making it look a bit more than something that was taken with a digital point-and-shoot camera sitting on the floor of a dirty apartment after having just woken up. I just wish I didn't seem to be channeling the left eye of ol' wonky-eye in her latest mug shot.

1 comment: