Saturday, July 25, 2009

Coffee, Bacon, Toast & Jam

Very little makes me more content than waking up late, making a delicious breakfast, and having the time to savor it. Yes, I move very slowly.

I haven't felt like updating this lately, but I'll give you some bullet-points of what I've been up to since I last wrote here:
  • Finished my second week of work yesterday and I still love it. My boss is on vacation all next week, and she left me a list of things to do while she's gone. This is how I work best.
  • Sasquatch needed models for a newly-wed cookbook, and I volunteered. I think they really wanted couples, but hey, I'm a rebel. That photoshoot's on Wednesday (and I just found out it counts as work! This really is the best job ever).
  • Went back to swim at Madison Park Beach.
  • Went rock-climbing last week with Sarah's brother Chris and his friends and saw Chris fall and break his ankle. Horrible. First time I've seen someone break a bone, second time I've been in a hospital. Wondering how much good that first aid course I took did, as I had no clue what to do... Also, increasingly worried about my lack of health insurance.
  • Saw "500 Days of Summer," which scarred me for life...maybe in a good way.
  • Went to ballet class again over in Greenlake - with Andrea this time. I especially love this class; it makes me so happy! Definitely my exercise of choice.

3 comments:

  1. You make me want to move to seattle so I can go rock climbing with Chris, too! Though I wouldn't want to also witness him breaking his ankle, poor guy.

    You're truly an inspiration! ...must leave my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week! It seems to just keep getting better. SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUST POST MODELING PICTURES! by order of your beautiful and loving sister.

    ReplyDelete