I hope she has a blast!! What program did she go through? I've researched au pair options a bit but I always get overwhelmed by the information online.
Elizabeth- There are A LOT of websites out there! the best ones i've found are : greataupair.com and aupairworld.com.
If you go through an agency you have to pay a fee :/ if you don't pay a fee...watch out because that means that the family is the client and not you, so the agency will bend to their wills and not care if you're happy or not. That's what happened to one of the girls I know here.
If you want more info or have questions feel free to email me :) emily2323@gmail.com
I hope she has a blast!! What program did she go through? I've researched au pair options a bit but I always get overwhelmed by the information online.
ReplyDeleteShe just set it up on her own! It seems like the sort of thing that would be completely overwhelming. I'll have to ask her what websites she used...
ReplyDeleteThat does sound overwhelming, and adventurous! I'd love to figure out how to do that kind of thing. :)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth- There are A LOT of websites out there! the best ones i've found are : greataupair.com and aupairworld.com.
ReplyDeleteIf you go through an agency you have to pay a fee :/ if you don't pay a fee...watch out because that means that the family is the client and not you, so the agency will bend to their wills and not care if you're happy or not. That's what happened to one of the girls I know here.
If you want more info or have questions feel free to email me :) emily2323@gmail.com