So sweet. Oh Happy Day blog is giving away a week-long trip to Paris. Pour gagner il faut que je afficher le link ici. I would love to go back someday. 

July 2007, the view from our hostel--home of (in my memory) the 2nd best continental breakfast I have ever had! In the morning, I would go down a curving stone staircase into their basement where they had orange juice, hot chocolate, rolls, jam, butter, coffee, and so many croissants that they set dozens of the extras on a chair in the lobby after breakfast had ended (which we loaded into our bags for afternoon snacks!).




I saw this too! I wanted to enter, but it had to be used by the end of the year, and I felt too greedy! Let someone else have a chance, eh? I really want to do a weekend in Paris while I'm in London, but I din't think I can because of visa requirements :(
ReplyDelete