Monday, February 21, 2011

Things I've been loving lately

1. "Freaks and Geeks" makes me so happy. I'm trying not to watch them all too fast, but I'm already over halfway through the 18 episodes. THIS is the one of the best tv show moments ever. I sweat from awkwardness and laugh until my eyes are brimming with tears. "You're my lady" is still echoing through my head as I type this, as it has been ever since I watched this episode. Thank you, Jason Segel.

2. Born This Way Blog - LGBT adults submit photos of themselves as kids along with their stories about finding their identity. Super adorable, but I often find myself tearing up as I look at these sweet little faces and read about how lonely and unhappy many of their childhoods were.

3. I guess I don't really have anything for #3, except to say, have a very happy President's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment