Today I applied to be in a music video for these guys:
I LOVE Loch Lomond, but I had forgotten all about them since my KCPR days. Today I saw an ad on Craigslist that they were looking for an actress for a music video. I was excited for about two seconds, until I saw it was also advertised on the Theatre Puget Sound site where all the real actresses, models, and pretty girls can see it. That would have been fun.
At least I have rekindled my Loch Lomand love. I remember listening to the two songs of theirs I had -- this one and this one -- on my mp3 player as I rode the 31 bus to George's after my internship...past Alamo Square Park and over the hills so steep that riders practically slid into each others' laps and swayed from the metal bars keeping them on their feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




good luck!!!!!
ReplyDelete