Saturday, July 10, 2010

Loving...

Jonathan Goldstein and "WireTap" on CBC. Jonathan Goldstein plays the neurotic straight man tortured by his nutty friends in this hilarious radio show. Free podcast from iTunes.

The Baxter. I am personally holding a grudge against the world for the fact that I have never heard of this 2005 movie until today. Easily one of my new favorites. It perfectly straddles the line between the feel-great romantic comedy of something like "You've Got Mail" and the awkwardness of "The Office" or a Woody Allen movie (without perversion). I have to warn you that trailer makes it look so boring and formulaic - just rent the movie!

Chris Lilley. Comic chameleon and all-around genius from "We Can Be Heroes" and "Summer Heights High." I can't stop watching his stuff.


1 comment:

  1. I've seen The Baxter! I think I thought it was ok, but saw it a while ago.

    ReplyDelete