Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friends of the Library Book Sale

Crack in the Edge of the World: America and the Great California Earthquake of 1906
Anna Karenina
The Portable Melville
Three Short Novels of Dostoevsky
Orlando
To the Lighthouse
Three Years Before the Mast
Collected Stories of Carson McCullers
Dry
In the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It Made
Areas of My Expertise
The Second Tree from the Corner


I think I have a problem.

75% of the books I own I haven't read, but like Ariel and her supply of human treasures, "I want mooooooore!"

4 comments:

  1. That's okay; it's a pretty harmless vice (says the woman with a closetful of fabric).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK SALE! the books i bought last year i was so excited to get, and then i never read most of them. but i blame the bugs. they are sitting in an unopened box somewhere in my room. yes i never unpacked after moving to my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they have it at the hangar at Ft. Mason (where we went to Oktoberfest)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can always pass them on to me :) I've been wanting to read Dry.

    ReplyDelete