And the walls began to close inAnd I felt so sad and frightenedI practically ranFrom the living roomOut into the street.
yup. where's this quote from?
Mountain Goats! "Woke Up New" - one of my favorite songs ever.But yeah, I really feel like this.
yay finally a post! how goes it in haley world?
haley! you never made me a video with that song! you know i love your singing waaaay better than those old goats. But seriously, you should make a cover bc i love the lyrics :)
yup. where's this quote from?
ReplyDeleteMountain Goats! "Woke Up New" - one of my favorite songs ever.
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, I really feel like this.
yay finally a post! how goes it in haley world?
ReplyDeletehaley! you never made me a video with that song! you know i love your singing waaaay better than those old goats. But seriously, you should make a cover bc i love the lyrics :)
ReplyDelete